The Faultline Group was founded in San Francisco in 2000 with a mission to provide cohesive strategies for the development of advanced technology companies.
In 2002, Faultline expanded its footprint to the Northwest and opened a software development center in Bellevue, Washington to take advantage of the emerging market for cloud-based software.
In 2008 two Faultline partners with backgrounds in product sales and development founded the Agile Sales product line to provide real-time customer acquisition and retention for today's Internet-enabled sales professionals.
Since its founding, Faultline has become known for providing:
- Quality information technology leadership
- Sound advice on technology planning and implementation
- Emerging technology analysis and development
- Highly agile program and project management
- Management of both in-house and out-sourced technology resources